Register at: http://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/seo-digital-marketing-masterclass-training-reading-berkshire-uk-july-2016-registration-26151658314
A PERSONALISED seminar full of information and advice on how to improve your website's Google ranking.
This is an SEO training course and workshop aimed at helping you get rankings without having to pay someone else to do it for you.
You will learn how Google ranks websites including the latest changes in its algorithm (Penguin, Panda and Hummingbird updates). You will learn about what you can do within your own website to improve ranking but the seminar will also include information on other promotional activities such as pay-per-click, social media and when/how to use those in conjunction with search engine optimisation.
- Full day (8am - 6pm)
- Lunch provided
This seminar is for:
- Managers or Marketers in charge of SEO, Social Media and Multi-Channel Marketing
- Anyone interested in finding out how to rank a website well on Google
In this seminar you will learn:
- What ranking factors Google uses to rank websites and how to influence them, including technical best-practice and use of social media for SEO purposes (ie. How social media affects Google ranking)
- What you can do for your own business and site specifically. Answers to questions about your own website
- How to generate SEO-optimised content for your site
- How to utilise PR activities for traditional marketing as well as improving your Google rank
- Best practice guidelines and what not to do
- Social/Local/Mobile and Content Marketing
- How to rank your website in new markets and countries eg. China, Russia, etc (optional)
- What changes Google is planning to bring out and what they mean for your site
Understand how SEO works so that you know how you can improve your website’s Google ranking.