How to increase your sales without pressuring people to buy
What % of your leads do you currently convert into sales? 20%, 30%, 50%.
How many sales do you create each month? How many people do you speak to each day, week, or month?
Are you happy with those numbers?
Whatever numbers are, we believe that you and they could and should be better!
Your conversion rates are currently 40%. In other words, you are converting 4 out of every 10 leads that you get. You have not done much sales training over the past year, but your role as a business owner, sales director, marketing director, sales manager, salesman, or woman means that you are responsible for selling. You attend our workshop and your conversion rates go up by 20%. So, instead of converting 4 leads out of 10 into sales, you convert 6 leads out of 10 into sales. What just happened?
You got an increase of 20% by increasing conversions from 40% to 60% and so you grew your business over time by 50%.
That’s a 50% growth in your business by having a 20% improvement in your conversion rates. Does that make sense?
If is does, then it should make sense to become better at selling by taking the next step by booking your place on our next workshop. Here is what you are going to learn.
- The five core keys inner game of sales.
- How to get into instant rapport with your prospects and how to use that rapport to gather intelligence.
- The art and science of prospecting.
- How to get past ‘the rejectionist’ or receptionist as they are sometimes called.
- The six questions to ask in any sales presentation.
- How to never cold call again.
- The four key elements to creating ethical presentations that actually close the deal.
- Positioning price
- How to instantly squash objections and limiting buying beliefs, turning sceptics into buyers.
- The secret to closing everyone that should be closed consistently every single time, without even the slightest bit of high pressure.
- The seven-step system for building a never-ending stream of customer referrals and creating customers for life.
- And, again, this is just the beginning.