Do you know anyone suitable for this great opportunity?
And it all starts with a search – a search for the absolute crème de la crème.
We’re looking for the Saucy Horse Social Media & Video marketing superstars of 2012!
Here’s the deal : if you’re just looking for a “job” or if you’re just looking to pass the time till something better comes along this is NOT for you – don’t waste your time.
If, on the other hand, you know that working in the cutting edge of online marketing with a company that aspires to excellence, originality, innovation and FUN every single day (and whose clients say we achieve that) then we might just be what you’ve been looking for… now to prove that you are what WE are looking for!
Read some of our testimonials and see if this is what you want to be part of…
What you have (in spades):
1. Passion that is palpable (for everything you do)
2. Commitment (to every mission you get involved with – and we’re on a mission…)
3. An HPO – (hugely positive outlook )
4. Respect – for yourself. You’ll want to learn, develop & grow and you’ll love being in an environment that encourages that.
5. Respect – for others. You will care about the team around you and about our customers and clients – we want to make them happy!
What you need:
1. The ability to make people feel good. When you’re with the team and our clients, everyone is happy about that!
2. You’re SMS (social media savvy) in terms of what the possibilities may be.
3. You have real talent – websites, design, SM platforms, copywriting, video production, something else : you’ll have something practical to add to the Saucy Horse Sauce! It doesn’t matter what it is – tell us what you can do for us!
4. The ability to write well – you take grammar seriously.
5. Organisational Head – yes, we want you to be able to plan, prepare and execute – because you’ll be taking projects through to completion.
What you’ll do…
You’ll join the rest of our small team who handle day to day support and office management, including:
• Answering incoming telephone calls. First line voice of the company so it’s your chance to shine! Displaying attention to detail in taking both names and numbers down correctly before fielding to the most suitable member of our team, or helping them yourself which we will empower you to do as soon as possible.
• Welcoming all guests to our offices – soooo important in terms of first impressions. Preparing meeting rooms in advance. Providing basic catering for all meetings.
• Checking team diaries on a daily basis – Keeping us organised & being aware of forthcoming events and staff movements.
• Managing our social media admin – our clients expect us to keep on top of things and you’d be part of that, using social media monitoring software & the platforms themselves.
• Content Research – we work with an eclectic range of clients. You’d spend time understanding their businesses and researching topics we need to talk about on the social media platforms.
• Acting as a production runner. We make videos so you’d be on location & studio filming duties when necessary.
• Clerical Marketing work including Excel, Word, Publisher, Powerpoint, photocopying, filing, data cleansing and assisting with mailings, and all that jazz. Communication with our clients is key & you’d be working on keeping our communication channels open.
• Ordering of Thank You/Congratulation gifts for clients and Saucy Horse friends.
You’d be learning, developing and utilising technical and design skills across Facebook, Websites & Video Editing packages, and any other new platforms we come across!
Most importantly, you’d be in an environment where your ideas and input would be expected and welcomed.
This is a 3 month internship – we want the best from you because we plan on you being with us a lot longer. Successful interns will join us on a full time basis.
1. Our internships are for 3 months initially.
2. We pay travel & lunch expenses and there’s the possibility of an additional discretionary payment based on what you bring to the party.
3. We are based in High Wycombe in Buckinghamshire & there may be travel depending on film locations.
Here’s how to tell us you want this:
1. Add your name, town & county in the comments section of this blog. Also tell us how to find you on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn and we will be in touch with details of how we want you to apply – it’ll be fun!
2. That’s it!
Looking forward to meeting the Saucy Horse Superstars of the future…
Add a Comment