Struggling to find new clients or wanting to try a new approach to your marketing? We have compiled 7 of our favourite ways to get those emails and to grow your prospects and future clients - it’s much easier than you may think!
2) To me, to you! - Getting a new customer relationship off on the right foot is always a minefield but by offering them a whitepaper or a useful resource in exchange for their email address, the ice can be broken with ease. Everyone loves a freebie!
3) Thanks for coming, we’ll be in touch - You may run events and partake in networking but are you collecting email addresses to follow up after the event? If not, you’re missing a trick! If they enjoyed your hospitality, they should have no problem talking with you in the future so collect those emails!
4) It’s in front of you! - Don’t overlook what you already have. What you’ve collected so far could be leads to new prospects. Offer your clients incentives to refer you to their family, friends or business owners you may be able to help. We’re always amazed at how people do not keep in touch with their existing customers, they just seem focused on communicating to prospects.
5) Less isn’t always more – Networking is a fantastic way to meet likeminded business owners like yourself and here is a great time to exchange emails with people you meet. Be sure to ask for their permission to send them your content first! No one likes SPAM emails – always make sure your emails are permission based!
6) Social Media is King - Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn - the list goes on of social media platforms available to the modern business, so take advantage! Promote your latest products, achievements and newsletter as prospects that like your tweets and posts are more likely to leave an email. Clients and prospects love to know what you’re up to.
7) Ready Steady Sign Up! - Create a buzz about your business and get a competition going! Everyone has a competitive edge and an inviting prize incentive is the best way to get people talking and signing up to your business.
Add a Comment