At Gifts Two Give we are passionate about helping people to get the most out of their budgets for personalised and promotional gifts. These can be for any occasion from trade shows, community events, reward schemes and marketing campaigns or birthdays. Through promotional gifts you to engage and build relationships with clients both current and potential to grow your business. So here are my 9 Points to consider:
- Think about who you would like to reach and engage with your promotional gifts? What do they like? What will they use or find useful?
- When do you need your promotional gifts for? Are the gifts for a particular date (e.g being given out at a trade show) or do you have a little flexibility with the date. Some items have a longer lead time than others.
- Would you like just your logo, your logo and a strap line or your logo and a longer message? This may rule out some products, as they have a smaller branding area.
- Do you have specific brand colours? If so you will need to supply a pantone or CMYK reference to match the print to.
- Will you be posting the items to your clients or handing them out. Some items such as aerosols cannot be posted and postage costs can vary widely depending on the size of you item.
- What is your budget and how many items will you need. Some items may have a minimum order quantity.
- How many colours do you require the print to be. Some items are digitally printed and full colour as standard, others can only be printed one colour or you may be charged per colour for printing.
Make sure the item you choose is a gift you and your staff are proud to have associated with your brand.
Choose a gift which shows quality and that your clients are important to you, not a gift which will cheapen your brand.
So, now you have thought about the 9 questions, you may know exactly what you want or you may need a little more help. Either way we will be happy to help, if you require our assistance. Gifts Two Give website