Video is fast becoming a key part of successful businesses marketing campaigns. Cisco (one of the world’s leading technology companies) recently stated that by 2020 video will account for over 70% of Internet traffic. This being the case it is essential that small businesses use this medium on their websites, blogs and social media.
The second biggest search engine in the world is YouTube and it had just hit one trillion viewings, so you need to know how to use it effectively to grow your business. Please take a couple minutes to have a look at this video:
There are many reasons for using video to marketing your business, the main reasons include:
1. You can be far more persuasive and enthusiastic on video
2. You can demonstrate a product or service on video
3. People buy from people that they know, like and trust. Video is a great medium for starting this process
4. Most people would rather watch a film than read a book
5. You can show people around your office, shop, hotel, golf club etc
YouTube is the second largest search engine in the world. It is also owned by Google and so if you know how to market yourself on YouTube you can get great results not only on YouTube its self, but also on Google.
You can also take advantage of advertising opportunities either as an advertiser or as someone who gets income each time someone watches one of your video’s.
To market yourself effectively on YouTube it is essential to know what to do. During this half-day workshop, you will learn all the tactics you need to effectively market yourself on YouTube.
The workshop will cover:
1. How to set up an account
2. How to produce a video on YouTube
3. Using Camtasia
4. Video production
5. Uploading your video’s to YouTube
6. The equipment that you need
7. Marketing your videos on YouTube
8. Piggyback on successful videos
9. Adding your YouTube video’s to your website and blog
10. Adding your YouTube video’s to your other Social Media sites
11. Marketing your YouTube site
By the end of this workshop you will have set up your YouTube video Channel and you will have uploaded your first video. You will know how to market your YouTube channel and you will know how to get your video’s on to the first page of Google.
The trainer for the workshop is Steve Mills. Steve is known as the Prudent Marketer and is highly experienced in Internet Marketing.
Date – Thursday 20th July 2017
Venue – The Barn, Cranes Farmhouse, Cranes Road, Sherbourne St John, Hampshire, RG24 9LJ.
Time – 9.30am to 4.30pm
Price – £125 + VAT
Call 01256 242 272, or click on this link.
Action is the key to success and so is raising your game. If you have watched my video and read down to here then I assume that you are serious. I now urge you to take the next step and book on to the workshop.
Look at it this way. How would you like to tap into the 2nd biggest search engine in the world and access its 4 billion viewers?
Add a Comment