At this complimentary one-hour practical event we will be covering:
- Five cost-effective ways knowledge-based businesses, such as B2B professional and tech firms, can create great thought leadership... on a budget
- Case studies of successful thought leadership initiatives by SME technology, consultancy, financial and legal businesses
- Creating the business case and getting an initiative mobilised at your firm… the critical first steps
This seminar is for...
- CEOs and other directors of financial technology and outsourcing businesses
- Partners in consultancy and professional firms looking to grow their practice
- Marketing and sales directors who want their business to have such a great reputation that they can easily out-punch larger competitors and specialist challengers
This seminar is led by...
Presented by Kelso Consulting’s Tim Prizeman, author of the book The Thought Leadership Manual.
In addition to winning four nationals awards for thought leadership initiatives delivered on limited budgets, many of the campaigns he has devised for clients have become their main business development initiatives.
Tim has been working with technology and professional businesses on thought leadership initiatives since before the term was coined!
Please register for this event here - https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/thought-leadership-on-a-budget-seminar-for-thames-valley-businesses-may-2018-tickets-41457173522 ;