Time: July 18, 2018 from 7pm to 9:30pm
Location: Newbury, West Berkshire Council Offices, The Roger Croft Room
Street: Market Street
Website or Map: http://info.westberks.gov.uk/…
Phone: 01189 680813
Event Type: business, growth, free, goals, owners, income, plan
Organised By: The Real Business Club
Latest Activity: May 30
Grow Your Business is a practical 5-workshop series from The Real Business Club, designed specifically for Business Owners who have been running their business for 2 years or more, and want to develop their business to the next level.
Are you a Business Owner asking yourself questions like these? Then why not come along to get some answers?
• I want more customers, but how do I make time to grow my business?
• Do I have to employ people to grow what I do? How do I get decent staff?
• Where do I get good long term financial advice?
• I want to retire. What are my best choices?
• I wish I was making more profit
• I want to have time away from the business
• I want to grow my business but don’t know how to and I can’t make the time
Workshop 5 of 5: 18th July: Growing Your Capacity to Deliver - Staffing, Outsourcing, Other Options
When: Workshops run from 7pm-9.30pm
Where: The Roger Croft Room, Ground Floor, West Berkshire Council Offices, Market Street, Newbury, RG14 5LD
Visit http://www.therealbusinessclub.co.uk/training/business-owners-workshops/grow-your-business/ to book your FREE place
Add a Comment