Time: June 25, 2012 from 4:30pm to 8:30pm
Location: Regus, Green Park, Reading
Street: 200 Brook Drive
Website or Map: http://www.businessownersunli…
Phone: 01189 884188
Event Type: evening, workshop, programme, reading
Organised By: Nick Bettes
Latest Activity: Jun 24, 2012
It's tough being a business owner. You don't have anyone to share the concerns and decisions with. Your accountant, bank manager or spouse may be the last person you want to talk to.
BusinessOwnersUnlimited builds you a team to work on your problems. Here you can discuss and get solutions to your business problems. Regular meetings develop your management and leadership skills. You get one-on-one coaching from an experienced business mentor. You plan for your business month-by-month and are motivated to stick to that plan by your peers and your mentor.
This high-quality programme will not only teach you the vital techniques to run your business but will also show you how to apply them month-by-month for real benefits. You’ll work with other business owners to build your personal support network – and our experienced business coach will show you how to rapidly transform the way you manage your business and achieve your goals.
When you join BusinessOwnersUnlimited you'll start to learn these core business skills:
Vision, Mission & Objectives; Understanding Customers; Proposition and Market; Pricing and Promotion; Sales Management; Sales Techniques; Efficient Operations; Leading People; Basic Finance; Managing Cash Flow; Selling Your Business; Business Planning
The core programme also includes:
• A one-hour open surgery at the beginning of every meeting where you can work through your immediate business problems with the help of the consultant and the rest of the group
• A thirty-minute business planning session at the end of every meeting where you incorporate the learning from the meeting into your business action plan
• A one-on-one business coaching session as you start the course
• Access to online resources that build on the workshop materials
You can also opt for these additional benefits:
• Email and telephone support from the business mentor between meetings
• A quarterly one-on-one coaching session with the business mentor where you'll get direct help with your business issues
Who should attend?
This coaching and support programme is perfect for owners and directors of businesses of any size who would like to be part of a business support network and to benefit from high-quality but affordable business coaching.
In feedback, members score BusinessOwnersUnlimited 100% for satisfaction and 94% for relevance -
"The whole course has covered more than I could ever have imagined."
See what else they say about it here
Come along and take part in a meeting for FREE. Meet the members and hear how it has benefited their businesses and helped them achieve their goals.
Add a Comment