Time: September 20, 2017 from 12pm to 2pm
Location: Grosvenor Casino Reading South
Street: Rose Kiln Ln
Website or Map: https://goo.gl/maps/ixWZ7zk5v…
Phone: 0118 402 7800
Event Type: business, networking, reading, berkshire, promotion, guest, speaker, lunch, food, menu, informal, open, chat, presentation, new, businesses, grosvenor, casino, south
Organised By: Richard Misota
Latest Activity: Sep 11, 2017
★ Monthly Biz2Biz Berkshire Networking Lunch ★
Wednesday 20th September
From 12:00 - 14:00
At Grosvenor Casino Reading South
Why not come as it’s a great opportunity to meet new contacts to help you to grow your business in the second half of the year.
We are offering a 2 course sit down lunch, a minute round up and open networking beforehand. With our guest speaker Geoff Hocking between courses. We have plenty of space and a delightful airy restaurant.
Tickets are £15 per person and includes:
• Registration from 11.45 am and Open Networking until lunch
• A 2 course sit down lunch from 12.30
• A chat over the lunch
• A chance to tell us about you and your business
• Between courses, we have our Guest Speaker
• A great opportunity to network in a friendly environment - please feel free to bring any promotional material – literature or banners.
• Each person will be entered in to our Biz2Biz raffle to win 2 sets of show bar tickets to one of our fantastic shows – first prize 4 tickets and second prize 2 tickets.
• Plus, you’re welcome to stay on for One on One meetings afterwards.
You are welcome to invite or bring a colleague, friend or associate with you.
–––––– MAINS ––––––
LEMON AND CHILLI PRAWN LINGUINE
Seared king prawns served with a zesty spicy, linguine topped with roasted cherry tomatoes.
GRILLED CHICKEN WITH LIME & HERB
Chargrilled skin-on chicken breast with a lime and herb dressing. Served with skin-on fries, red onion slaw, beer battered onion rings, half a grilled plum tomato and chargrilled mushroom.
SALMON NIÇOISE SALAD†
Freshly grilled salmon served on a crisp salad with free-range egg, fine beans, olives, baby potatoes and olive oil dressing.
GOATS’ CHEESE & BEETROOT SALAD
Baked goats’ cheese, beetroot, rocket, lamb’s lettuce, baby gem lettuce, potatoes, plum tomatoes, cucumber, red pepper, red onion, spring onion & parsley drizzled with fig & honey dressing.
CHARGRILLED GAMMON STEAK
With minted baby potatoes, peas and house salad.
FRESH LEMON AND LIME TART
Raspberry coulis, Chantilly cream.
THREE BERRY MOUSSE CAKE
Layered strawberry, raspberry and blackberry mousses on a gluten-free biscuit base, with fresh whipped cream and mint.
VANILLA ICE CREAM
With a choice of toffee, chocolate or raspberry sauce.
To register and for more information, please email to
Or call us on 0118 402 7800
Over 18s Venue ID maybe required
Rose Kiln Lane Reading RG2 0SN
Add a Comment